- They add colour and texture to your room
- They can anchor and zone your room making a large space feel more intimate
- They add warmth, and are great for noise insulation
- They tie your scheme together. Select a rug combining the different colours in the room and everything will work in harmony.
- Some rugs look as good hung on the wall as they do on the floor, they are works of art.
These are our favourite Nanimarquina rugs available on Bazaar:
Hayon X Nanimarquina Rectangular Rug
A first glance reveals a chaotic tangle of colours and shapes that invade the rug. However, after looking carefully, the imagination of Jaime Hayon springs to life: turtles, lips, hands, stools, fish, half men–half birds.
Losanges II Rug
With the Losanges collection, the Bouroullec brothers continue their study of simplicity and elegance, reinterpreting the traditional Persian rug by using ancient kilim techniques.
Tres Blue Rug
The proportion and combination of wool, felt, and cotton generate changes in tone and irregularities in the weave, bringing the pattern to life.